Friday, January 30, 2009

tired

went and saw TAKEN today. awesome!! just the type of movie i was looking forward to seeing. best way to describe it is... a 50+ yo Jason Bourne has a daughter who gets kidnapped. the movie was really goot i highly recommend it if you are in the mood for an action movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/

best line in a movie for quite some time. i'm sure you have heard it in the commercials. but, it still is a kick ass line.

Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck.

i was disappointed that the scene they show in the t.v. trailers was cut from the U.S. version. where he jabs metal spikes in the baddies leg. oh well. plenty of other villains being dispatched through out.

i was gonna play on line tonight and started to but i am just really sleepy. when i started to play i just couldn't focus. i did think i might try to play like 7 or 8 tables at a time though of 10nl since i seem to crush those and have difficulty at the 25nl level. that's me always trying a new strategy. that's the beauty of on-line poque.

well since i can't get myself to play poker gonna go watch some thursday night DVR'd shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment