Sunday, February 15, 2009

motivation

i need motivation. i just have been tired from work or when i start to play i just don't "feel it" i have played about 5k hands this past week. but probly 1/2 have been +EV hours. my bankroll is still sitting around the $750 mark.

i have tried to play some other games to get me wanting to play. but, i still just don't feel it. i have been doing this for about 2 months straight. so far if it wasn't for my trny wins. trading in my FPP's and winning trny tickets and winning 2x or nothings. i would be down more. not sure what i should do.

i have been watching D.C. videos, looking at my sessions afterwards. i have been playing full ring tables this past week. i think maybe if i play tighter i will win. looking at my graph i DO grind up some wins then i get it all in and lose. when i hit sets i don't get paid off. when others hit sets i have big hands(AA,KK,QQ) and can't get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment